The Palm, Dubai
The hotel is located on an artificial island Palm Jumeirah. The Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa is 23 km from the Burj Khalifa, a 15 minute drive from the waterpark Aqua Venture and 40 km from Dubai International Airport. The Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa is located in the iconic island of Palm Jumeirah in Dubai and has a unique sandy beach. It has 3 pools, seven restaurants and a Thai-inspired spa.
Family holidays package in Hilton Jumeirah hotel with flight
Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa – a luxury hotel in Balinese style, which is under the control of Movenpick Hotels & Resorts, built in the north western part of the “crescent” surrounding the island of Palm Jumeirah, with remoteness, tranquility and privacy of the island location which contrasts with the dynamic fife in the Dubai.
Hotel class 5 star “deluxe” offers luxuriously furnished rooms with sea views, as well as 12 villas with private swimming pools and 18 houses on stilts on the water, each of which has a room with a transparent floor, which allows to admire the underwater life and day and night
The hotel organizes snorkeling, diving and other water activities on request and houses the Anantara Spa, which has a pool of liquid sound, salt inhalation room and Kneipp path. It also has a children’s club. Palm Junekah is a great option for travelers interested in swimming pools, spas and sun.
Imagine a unique destination set on a man-made marvel on the Dubai coastline that entices one and all with a distinct blend of serenity and splendour. Offering an urban escape, Anantara The Palm is a wondrous place where a decadent experience awaits at a Palm Jumeirah hotel unlike any other.
Perched on the eastern crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah, an archipelago of islands connected to the mainland, Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa is a remarkable resort inspired by traditional Thai architecture in an Arabian setting. A 45 minute drive from Dubai International Airport and within easy reach of a plethora of exciting attractions including Aquaventure Water Park, Mall of the Emirates, Ski Dubai and Dubai Marina, this resort is where one can savour moments of bliss surrounded in unimaginable magnificence.
Designed with true Asian flair, Anantara The Palm offers enchanting beach side accommodation, complemented by cuisine from Asia as well as the Mediterranean served at four speciality venues. Unwind in one of three turquoise swimming lagoons, enjoy a session at the tennis courts or gyms, or indulge in a choice of treatments at Anantara Spa. The resort also has a ballroom, six meeting rooms, a kids club and teens club, all adding to the splendour of this idyllic beach side resort destination on the Palm in Dubai.
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental
- 4 outdoor pools (including a heated 3)
- Spa-center (16 treatment rooms, swimming pools, aurveda, massage, care programs for face and body). It offers spa treatments in the room.
- 2 tennis courts
- Horse riding (on horses and camels)
- Water skiing
- Golf Course (18 holes) – 10 minutes
- For children:
- A kids’ and youth club
- Organised entertainments for kids
- Organised sports events for children
- “Banana” ride
- Air conditioning
- Tv set
- Cable TV
- WI-FI Internet access
- Equipment for making tea and coffee
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- DVD-player (on request)
- Extra beds
Deluxe Lagoon View Room – A blissful experience in a 52 square meters room, the Deluxe lagoon offers an amazing experience. King size or Twin beds, with private balcony and views of the tranquil swimming lagoons.
Premier lagoon Access Room – A spacious 47sq meter room featuring thoughtfully designed stylish furnishings, cool parquet floors and a plush king size bed. A gorgeous room surrounded by a lagoon pool.
Deluxe Family Lagoon Access Room – Set over 2 levels, the deluxe Family Lagoon Access Room is the perfect room for families and friends. A 65 square meter room, with a king bed on the ground floor and twin bed downstairs,with views of meandering lagoons and the landscaped gardens.
One Bedroom Beach Pool Villa – A stylish 85 meters villa with access to a private swimming pool and uninterrupted access to the ocean. Asian inspired interior décor, elegant accents and earthy colours.
One Bedroom Over Water Villa – 106 square meters of comfort and luxury, the one bedroom over water villa is the first of its kind in the Middle East. Because of its unique glass viewing panel set in the floor, offering new perspectives into the world beneath the ocean.
Anantara Two Bedroom Beach Pool Villa – With private pool and access to a pristine stretch of beach, enjoy 206 square meter villa, with one king size bedroom and one twin room, with an en-suite bathroom.
Anantara Dubai Restaurants, Bars & Lounges
- Crescendo – open for breakfast (7-11 am), lunch (12.30 – 15.30) and dinner (18.30 – 23.00)
Crescendo offers the best international cuisine in a charming atmosphere. The spacious terrace where delicacies are prepared right in front you plus the azure expanse of the panoramic swimming pool offers wonderful views of the coast. Come here for breakfast, lunch or dinner to complement the rest day with another wonderful memory.
- The Lotus Lounge Dubai – the lobby, bar and terrace. Spend the evening in the Lotus Lounge, around the clock bar with magnificent views and exquisite furnishings. During the day, our baristas will offer you a great variety of coffee and a selection of cakes and pastries. In the evening, the bar is decorated in Thai style, the ideal place to watch the sunset in serenity under the soothing sounds of live music. Lovers of good cigars will find the best varieties of tobacco from around the world.
- Beach House – Mediterranean restaurant
The Beach House is a great place for dinner and entertainment on the beach, where you can stay in a room or on the outdoor terrace. Relax and enjoy the views of the sparkling shores of Dubai, enjoying the excellent Mediterranean cuisine, including pizza, tapas and seafood combined with our signature cocktails. In the evenings outdoors on the terrace turns into a stylish cocktail bar with hookahs and music of local DJ.
- Mai Bar – a pool bar. Open from 10.30 am to 20.00
A poolside bar, which took its name from the Arabic word ‘water’, offers a wide selection of refreshing cocktails and light snacks. Relax and watch the beautiful views of the Arabian Gulf waterfront terrace, while your kids play in the fountains in the form of seahorses around the pool.
- Mekong – Asian restaurant. Open from 19.00- 12.00
Enjoy a taste of traditional Thai, Vietnamese and Chinese dishes in our signature restaurant Mekong. This restaurant is named after the legendary river in Southeast Asia, and offers a striking new culinary experience. Enjoy the taste of oriental dishes in a traditional setting with oriental tables or have a separate room for a formal dinner or supper.
- Bushmans Anantara – For a passionate dish that shows the rustic outdoors, find Bushman’s Dining establishment & Bar. Enjoy delicious cuts of prime meat and also fresh fish and shellfish prepared at the Parilla Grill and also charcoal stoves, coupled with remarkable Australian drinks. After that enjoy our trademark Pavlova treat, particularly produced by Cook at your table, complied with by an array of cheeses from around the globe.